Friday, March 29, 2013

Blue Butterfly

I had some time to play before work this morning, so I played with this fun little butterfly stamp that I forgot I had.  I stamped the image in black memento ink and then colored it in with some spectrum noir pens.  Next I cut it out and sprayed it with some goosebumps spray to give it some shimmer.  The photo doesn't really pick it up, sorry.  I embossed the front of my card using a new embossing folder that I picked up recently, then popped my little butterfly up!  I leave a lot of my cards blank when I first make them, and then just add a sentiment when I have a need for it. 

Another quick and simple card, but I think with the texture of the embossing and the shimmer of the popped up butterfly, it is all it needs today.  Sometimes less is more!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.

Dawn
 
butterfly stamp by inkadinkado
black ink by memento
spectrum noir pens
goosebumps spray
floral wire
anna griffin  embossing folder
corner chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment