Saturday, March 23, 2013

Clean and simple card class

I wanted to share my next card class that I will be teaching at Scrapdoodles.  Spring is in the air (or at least that is what the weather man says, lol!) so it is time for some butterflies! Anyone that know me, knows that I love butterflies!! Anyway, my next card class samples are done and I am ready to show you how to get a little inky and use some fun new products (to me). I have discovered that it is OK to get inky and still stay true to my clean and simple style. Here are the cards that we will be making in class:


Call the store at 540 548 3788 to register or stop by in person! I am offering this class on 2 seperate days, so pick the day that works best for you!

Clean & Simple Cards With Dawn
At Scrapdoodles, Fredericksburg, VA
Saturday April 6th at 1pm
AND
Wednesday April 10th at 10:30 am
$15.00

Supplies needed: basics kit, double sided tape, pop dots, ink blending tool, distress inks in these colors: peacock feathers, wild honey, vintage photo
black ink, heat gun, craft mat, corner rounder, mini mister.

I look forward to seeing you!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment