Monday, July 22, 2013

August Card Class

How was everyone's weekend?  Ours was good.  Today we attended the Christening of the sweetest baby boy!!  He is adorable and was as good as gold.  He is the baby of some long time friends of ours and we got to visit with lots of other old time friends and do some catching up!

I have my card samples up at the store for my August card class.  As usual I am keeping them simple.  I did do a sort of artsy one using distress ink pads because I was very inspired by a card that the very talented Jennifer McGuire made here: http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2013/07/video-watercolor-stamp-your-story-blog-hop-giveaway.html  If you haven't checked out her blog, do it now!!  She makes it look oh so easy and I just love her stuff!!

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday and it is back to the old grind stone.  Now that my samples are made for my class, I am hoping to find time to play in the final week of the online card class that I am taking!  I hope to be back soon with some more new cards.  Have a great week! 

 
Class details:  Wednesday August 7th @ 10.30 am
and
Saturday August 10th @ 10.30 am
Call Scrapdoodles @ 540 548 3788 to sign up
or swing by the store in person:)
 
TTFN
Dawn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment