Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 Thanks Card

I'm back with another quick CAS card from the online summer card camp 2 class.  On Saturday there were some bonus color combo's to choose from and I chose the yellow, pale pink, brown, white and black combo.  I left off the black.  I also used a sketch from the first day of class by Jennifer McGuire.  There is no stamping on my card today.  I used a die cut from memory box.  This came together pretty quick and I will be using this sketch again and again! 

I had one of my dearest friends come and visit this weekend whom I haven't seen in over 22 years, so I didn't have any time to play.  We were too busy yapping and catching up, lol!  It was awesome!!!!

Anyway, here is my card:

 
supplies:
marshmallow, espresso cardstock
Teresa Collins - Summer Stories
My Minds Eye - Collectable
die cut - memory box
button & twine
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful cards on your blog! Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My maiden name is MacKenzie, so we share a common interest in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doris! Yup, I was born and bred there, lol!!

      Delete