Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello

Good morning, I have another super clean and simple card to share today.  I just received the new speech bubble die by Lawn Fawn and also the hello die by Avery Elle and decided to pair them together and make this card.  The speech bubble was die cut using some pretty paper from My Minds Eye Cut & Paste 6x6 pad.  I added some solid pink twine and some more homemade enamel dots and that was it!  It seriously took me 5 minutes to make this card, but I like how it turned out!


Our new dog has a lot of energy, so I am going to take him out for a walk and hopefully wear him out a little.  He is such a sweetie!  I will be back later to post another card or two!

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
speech bubble die by Lawn Fawn
hello die by Avery Elle
white cardstock by American Crafts
patterned paper by MME
twine by the twinery
homemade enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment